There are 5 principles for achievement that are used with strategic thinking. All successful businesses and individuals strategically think and this means becoming clear on what you want. The principles for greater achievement in your life are:
1. Be congruent with your convictions of values and goals. You want to have harmony between what you want and what you value. For example, if you value offering the best to others, but offer a mediocore product or service, your achievement will not reach its maximum splendor. Moreso, if you value offering the best to others, you want to give your best to others!
2. Know your areas of excellence. There are 67 talents of mankind and all of us have varying degrees of these talents. In fact, I can measure your talents to the tenth of a point and I know from assessing thousands of good souls that we are all different in our talents. When you focus on things you are naturally talented at, your excellence will shine easily and quickly to the world!
3. Always start from where you are right now. This means that everything starts at where you are now. It reminds me of the story of the man who sold his farm to find gold, searched the world with no success and then found the farm he sold had treasures of gold in the ground. The same is true for you, you are filled with treasures of gold and all you need to do is look where you are at right now!
4. Ensure your goals are balanced in your life. My time management system includes a section each month where you look at both your business and also your personal life that includes your family, health, and mental clarity. By having professional and personal balance you are set to strategically achieve even more than you have imagined!
5. Identify right now what your major purpose in life is. The first step in all ‘monthly planning’ is to be clear on what your purpose is, why is it that you are here and what makes your heart sing! After years of me personally identifying my purpose I have realized that my primary purpose is to FEEL GOOD, for this aligns me with God and with everything that I want to achieve!
Now take a few minutes and write down a few thoughts you have in each of these strategic thinking areas and you will see your life blossom into something more than before you started reading this Top-Performer Blog.