Your financial success is directly tied to your ability to manage time. Time management is life management! The quality of your life is also tied to your time management.
Effective time management will increase your self esteem, improving how you think about yourself. 🙂 The amazing fact is we all have plenty of time when we manage it properly!
You can’t borrow time or buy time for it is our most precious commodity. The definition of failure is action without a plan! In fact, the top 3% of income producers who earn 10 times more than most, are masters at time management and you can be too by doing the following:
- Start saying to yourself “I am a Master at Time Management”!
- Stop saying “I don’t have enough time” for then you won’t!
- Use only one time management system.
- Plan your next day the night before!
- Invest two hours each month planning your month!
I am a Mental Scientist and I know writing things down will help internalize your commitments so things don’t ‘fall through the cracks’. This is why I also recommend that you use a hard copy time management system, versus electronic, called the “My-Tyme”. It will save you 3 weeks a year and will keep you focused on your “High Pay Off Activities”.
Time is on your side as you take these steps to become a Master at time management!
We all have a success mechanism that is triggered by our intent! The higher degree of intensity that you have with your intent, the faster you will manifest your dreams!
To be, do and have the things you want simply decide what you want and then focus only on that which you want! Life is consistently changing and will always change positively when you direct your thoughts to your intent!
Here are some thoughts to enhance your success mechanism:
“I confidently expect all change to move me towards my goals!”
“My dominant thoughts are on my goals!”
“I am an unstoppable power house of mental and physical energy!”
And I know something about you! I know that you are a stroke of genius 🙂
There are two mental laws of achievement that when applied will provide you higher success and greater satisfaction. All of us have a success mechanism that is triggered by our intent!
The first mental law is to be clear on what your desires and goals are and to ensure they are believable. I had a person go through my “The 13 Easy Steps To More Money” and they initially had a goal that was to earn over $10,000 a month.
The problem was, they were earning about $3,000 a month and didn’t really believe they would be a six figure money maker! They then set their goal to $5,000 and achieved that, and then they had the belief they could create more money and they did, last month over $22,000!
The second mental law is to create a positive mental attitude. Every particle in this world has within it a positive and negative capacity. If you start seeking the good in everything, you shall find the good in everything! I use the ABE principle that states that if you Allow it, Believe it, and Expect it, it shall come to you!
A great way to start on your path right now is to write down the top 3 desires you have on what you want to be, do, or have. Then write down 12 reasons WHY you want it. Within minutes after doing this exercise you will start to receive thoughts and attract people and circumstances that will lead you to your dreams!
Guaranteed Measureable Results, Inc. http://www.DrHank.biz
Improving Business Performance and Personal Lives Since 1995
(214) 753-7204 DrHank@DrHank.biz
Named America’s Premier Expert in Business & Performance Development
There are 5 principles for achievement that are used with strategic thinking. All successful businesses and individuals strategically think and this means becoming clear on what you want. The principles for greater achievement in your life are:
1. Be congruent with your convictions of values and goals. You want to have harmony between what you want and what you value. For example, if you value offering the best to others, but offer a mediocore product or service, your achievement will not reach its maximum splendor. Moreso, if you value offering the best to others, you want to give your best to others!
2. Know your areas of excellence. There are 67 talents of mankind and all of us have varying degrees of these talents. In fact, I can measure your talents to the tenth of a point and I know from assessing thousands of good souls that we are all different in our talents. When you focus on things you are naturally talented at, your excellence will shine easily and quickly to the world!
3. Always start from where you are right now. This means that everything starts at where you are now. It reminds me of the story of the man who sold his farm to find gold, searched the world with no success and then found the farm he sold had treasures of gold in the ground. The same is true for you, you are filled with treasures of gold and all you need to do is look where you are at right now!
4. Ensure your goals are balanced in your life. My time management system includes a section each month where you look at both your business and also your personal life that includes your family, health, and mental clarity. By having professional and personal balance you are set to strategically achieve even more than you have imagined!
5. Identify right now what your major purpose in life is. The first step in all ‘monthly planning’ is to be clear on what your purpose is, why is it that you are here and what makes your heart sing! After years of me personally identifying my purpose I have realized that my primary purpose is to FEEL GOOD, for this aligns me with God and with everything that I want to achieve!
Now take a few minutes and write down a few thoughts you have in each of these strategic thinking areas and you will see your life blossom into something more than before you started reading this Top-Performer Blog.